Saturday, October 22, 2011

Redjuice - Guilty Crown

As I stated in my first post on Guilty Crown, one of the immediate draws for me was the artwork Funimation hosted on their site in promotion for the new series. It’s very catching and it looks great, so I decided to look into the artwork some more. I discovered that an artist named Redjuice has supplied his talents for the character design in Guilty Crown. This is the image I spoke of, but in a higher quality compared to what was posted before.


Redjuice is an illustrator for the band Supercell, an 11-member band where 10 of the members contribute artwork for animation, music videos, inserts, covers, etc. They’ve attributed works in the line of Hatsune Miku and Black Rock Shooter. Supercell has provided the intro and outro themes for this season’s Guilty Crown anime series, but from what I understand Redjuice is the only member to provide illustrations.

Check out Redjuice’s deviantART page here and his personal art page here.

-Jared C.

No comments:

Post a Comment