Thursday, February 16, 2012

So Long Guilty Crown and Fam, The Silver Wing

I have made a final decision in regards to the Weekly Review segment, and I would also like to point out a few things. I will be dropping Guilty Crown and Last Exile: Fam, The Silver Wing because of time constraints and the fact that it’s not pleasurable to write on these series any longer. It can be argued that I shouldn’t drop a series because I don’t like it, but that’s not necessarily the case. I actually do enjoy watching Guilty Crown and Last Exile Fam, but the quality of content leads to posts where I scrape to find something to say. As I am writing this I am already thinking of some things that could be mentioned about the newest episodes of these series, and so I don’t want to throw them out of the picture completely. Whether it be a random mention here and there, or a piece that more closely looks at the end of each series’ seasons, I will likely come back to these titles in the future. The future I say!

-Jared Cyhowski

No comments:

Post a Comment